Quality & Certifications
At Derby, our Quality Team’s goal is 100% customer satisfaction. This is not just a goal only for the present, but for tomorrow as well. Our ongoing dedication to improve our performance drives us to exceed customer expectations.
We believe in quality management procedures that help us to sustain long-term partnerships with you. This belief is why we have implemented a formal quality management system (QMS) in all our facilities. Derby’s locations are either ISO 9001 certified, or ISO 9001 compliant. Our QMS programs make us best in class:
- Lean/Six Sigma/Operational Excellence Programs: we provide our customers the best services at the lowest possible costs.
- Real-time measuring and monitoring systems: we can assure accurate tracking of product and freight in the supply chain.
- We follow the 5S principles: we strive for leaner operation, reduced cost, and improved performance.
- Local and Corporate training sessions: we work to increase employee knowledge and performance.
We have facilities that are GFSI compliant, FSSC 22000 certified, and AIB certified for food handling programs.
Our experience and quality certifications set us apart from other 3pls:
- We can customize a program specifically tailored to your needs.
- If you cannot measure it, you cannot control it. We use a state-of-the-art quality management systems and customization to see real-time key performance indicators.
- We strive to continue improving and stay at the leading-edge of an ever-changing industry.
- We are a Six Sigma company who believes in world-class quality.
Derby Supply Chain Solutions’ Quality Certifications Are:
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Food Safety System Certification (FSSC 22000)
- Registered with the FDA
- Kosher Certified