As a value-added 3PL provider, Derby offers an array of manufacturing support services. We offer our expertise to companies confronting issues in labor, capacity, or their production process. One of our key services is contract packaging. We have the technology and experience to handle contract packaging requirements and specifications.
You can depend on Derby’s experience for your packaging solutions.
Our experience in packaging gives you the opportunity to increase your ROI and direct the flow of your product into the marketplace. Regardless of size or complexity or your needs, our professionals are there for you . We can scale and customize our capabilities to meet your packaging requirements. At Derby, we have experience with a wide variety of contract packaging, which includes:
- Kitting: From finished goods to aftermarket kits and more.
- Shrink wrapping: Providing high quality packaging for retail products within multiple industries.
- Display builds: We offer display assembly services for a wide variety of products.
- Labeling: We label your products with precise application, meeting your specifications.
- Blister, skinpack, and clamshell packaging: Used for small consumer goods allowing for easy display capabilities.
- Bagging: We expertly bag your products and printed materials.
- Many other packaging services, including: literature kits, multi-packs, bundling, over-wrapping, and returnable container management.
At Derby, we can streamline your supply chain by incorporating packaging into your current distribution process. We will combine packaging with warehousing and distribution to reduce your overall costs and increase your ROI.